Customer Service and Tech Support 60-80%
Concept2, a market leading manufacturer of fitness and rowing equipment, seeks a talented Customer Service and Technical Support Representative to join our subsidiary office in Samstagern, Switzerland.
Ideal candidate will be a good communicator, with excellent technical and customer service skills along with strong attention to detail and is able to be responsible for their own work, and who enjoys working as part of a small team.
- Serve as primary technical support contact for CH & AT operations; this includes talking to customers on the phone, via email and through social media channel and leading the technical support function
- Troubleshooting customer issues as they arise, both hardware and software related
- Be an advocate for the customer from problem recognition to solution implementation
- Responsible for Office Management
- Support of Oar repairs
- Support of Marketing and Sales activities both online and offline
- Event preparation for Indoor Erg races and on-site event setup & race running
- Assisting with indoor/outdoor fitness & rowing events, occasionally on weekends (2-3 per year)
- Education/Degree or similar qualification in a relevant subject would be preferable
- Ability to learn about products quickly and proactively solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills, effective written and oral communication and solid phone skills
- Strong MS Excel skills, and familiarity with MS Office generally
- English/French and other European languages would be a plus
- Ability to work independently and within the structure of a team
- Must be eligible to work in Switzerland and have a drivers license
- Familiarity with Concept2 fitness equipment and/or Rowing would be an advantage
Successful Concept2 employees combine self-sufficiency and personal accountability with strong teamwork skills. Concept2 has a small, informal office setting, flexible work schedule and competitive compensation and benefits.
If you require further information, please contact us through phone: +41 44 711 10 10 or through email: email@example.com
Interested candidates should submit their CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org