Add an on water feel to your Model A, B, C, D or E Indoor Rower with the Concept2 Slide!
Set up as a sliding single, the indoor rower moves back and forth under you, more like rowing on the water. You get a quicker catch and can row at a higher stroke rate, because you aren’t moving your body mass—you are only moving the mass of the indoor rower.
Team Boat Slide
Connect Models C, D and/or E Indoor Rowers to create a team boat slide. A great training tool for coaches, creating a team boat slide makes your crew work together. Note: If you are looking to connect two or more Dynamic Indoor Rowers for team boat training, read about the Dynamic Link.
- Construction: Each slide consists of a base with two tracks and a wheeled carriage that runs on the tracks. Light bungee cord tension keeps the carriage centered on the base.
- Number needed: Slides are sold in pairs and spares. You’ll need two slides (a pair), to “float” one indoor rower: one slide each for the front and back legs. To create a team boat slide, you’ll need a pair plus a spare for each additional indoor rower you plan to connect. For example, to connect two indoor rowers, you’ll need three slides: a pair and a spare. To connect three indoor rowers, you’ll need four slides: two pairs.
- Dimensions and Weight
- Single Slide—24.25 in x 56.25 in x 3.5 in (61.6 cm x 142.9 cm x 8.9 cm), 26 lb (11.8 kg)
- Box dimensions— 57 in x 26 in x 7 in (144.8 cm x 66 cm x 17.8 cm). Boxed weight is 57 lb (25.9 kg) for a pair, 32 lb (14.5 kg) for a single.
- Space needed
- Sliding single (one indoor rower on a pair of slides)—11 ft x 4 ft (335 cm x 122 cm)
- Team boats
- Length required = (number of indoor rowers x 8.5 feet) + 3.5 feet
- Length required = (number of indoor rowers x 259 cm ) + 107 cm
- Level floor surface recommended
- Sliding single—Models A, B, C, D or E Indoor Rowers
- Team boat—Models C, D or E Indoor Rowers
- Replacement parts available; call +41 (0)44 711 10 10 to order