Understanding the Display
- Rep—Short for repetition. Each press or pull that you do is one rep.
- Set—A group of reps is called a set.
- Counts down the three warm-up reps.
- Shows the elapsed time for the set and the rest, when the Timer button is pressed during a workout.
- Shows how many reps you have done.
- During each set, this shows the average force (in pounds or kgs) you exerted during the last rep.
- After each set (that is, 10 seconds after the last rep is completed), this shows the average force of all the reps in the set.
- Shows your maximum force for the set in pounds or kgs.
- Also displays the following units if you press Display during your workout (consecutively press Display to cycle through the various units):
- Work (newton-meters)
- Velocity (mm/sec)
- Heart rate
- During each set, this shows the amount of time that’s elapsed since the last rep.
- After each set (that is, 10 seconds after the last rep is completed), this shows the number of completed sets.