SkiErg World Sprints 2017: Plan to Participate!
The annual SkiErg World Sprints will be held November 10–12, 2017. Make it your training goal and plan to participate! We offer a training plan and tips for getting the most out of your technique.
What are the SkiErg World Sprints?
- A 1000m virtual international race on the Concept2 SkiErg.
- Ski 1000m on any SkiErg and submit your time online.
- Entries must be performed during the race weekend, November 10–12, 2017.
- All ages and abilities are encouraged to participate!
- There are prizes for age group winners.
What’s the best way to prepare for the Sprints?
Check your technique. Here are some resources:
- Video: SkiErg Technique
- Blog: Using the Legs, or Not
Start your training now! Concept2 Customer Service team members (and avid skiers), Josh and Ben, used their own training program last year. Feel free to develop your own plan.
Need help finding a SkiErg? Try our SkiErg Finder. If you're interested in hosting a World Sprints event at a physical location, email email@example.com so we can help.