You have connected your Performance Monitor (PM) to your computer with the USB cable, but the Concept2 Utility still displays ‘No Devices Connected’ in the upper right corner.
This indicates that the Concept2 Utility cannot see the PM. Take the following steps.
- Shut down any other software that the Performance Monitor works with such as RowPro, ErgRace, etc.
- Unplug the Performance Monitor from your computer.
- Restart your computer.
- Launch the Concept2 Utility program.
- Plug the PM back into your computer. If the "No Devices Connected" message persists:
- Try plugging the USB cable into a different USB port on your computer.
- Try a different USB cable.
- Try removing the batteries from the monitor and then connect the monitor by USB to the computer.
If the issue persists then you may have a faulty USB port on your Performance Monitor. Contact Concept2 for additional support.